The Best Protection When Buying A Birmingham Bloomfield Area House Is Choosing The Right Buyer’s Agent…
As you know, buying a Birmingham Bloomfield area home is a big investment.
You’ve been searching online for properties, maybe for months. Searching Zillow or Realtor.com is probably a daily habit by now, and you’ve seen many properties come and go since you began your search.
But now you’re ready to get serious, right?
That is where it can be critical to work with the right Birmingham Bloomfield area real estate agent.
But, how do you know if you’ve found the right one?
Does it even matter who you use as your buyer’s agent? After all, any agent can drive around and show you houses… right?
Well, this is what many local home buyers think at first…
but many later find that the wrong buyer’s agent in the Birmingham Bloomfield area could cause you to…
- Lose the home you really want to another buyer because of an ill-prepared offer or poor negotiating skills.
- Pay too much for a home based on emotion vs. solid facts.
- Waste hours and hours seeing homes that don’t fit your needs.
- Miss the opportunity to buy an amazing home because it was offered off-market or “For Sale By Owner” and that agent isn’t experienced in finding those properties or dealing with those sellers.
- Overlook issues with the home or the paperwork that could cost you thousands of dollars.
The Right Birmingham Bloomfield Area Buyer’s Agent Can Save You Dozens Of Hours, Thousands of Dollars, And Many Headaches
Real estate is usually the single largest financial decision most of us make. Alexandra Lannen can help you not only find a home you love, but avoid the pitfalls that less knowledgable agents may not be aware of.
With Alexandra’s legal background and the support of a seasoned, full-service team, we will:
- Organize and streamline your home search based on your needs and desires.
- Utilize our network of agents and other contacts to find upcoming and off-market listings.
- Negotiate the best deal possible for you.
- Ensure that you understand the nuances and risks of the paperwork.
- Connect you with the best lenders, inspectors and other home experts in the area.
- Handle all of the paperwork and details of your transaction so you can focus the fun stuff!
Yes, I Want To Work With Alexandra!
Simply fill out the short form below or give us a ring at (248) 703-3358 and let us know a bit about what you’re looking for so we can best help you buy your next Birmingham Bloomfield area home.