Why Use An Agent When Buying Or Selling Your Birmingham Bloomfield Area House?
According to the National Association of Realtors, 89% of sellers were assisted by a real estate agent when selling their home. Furthermore, 88% of buyers purchased their home through a real estate agent or broker.
The facts are clear. When you’re looking to buy or sell your Birmingham Bloomfield area home, going with a trusted real estate agent makes sense. Buying a house is one of the biggest decisions you will make in your life. Unfortunately, buying or selling a home isn’t always clear-cut or easy. That’s why having an expert like Alexandra Lannen at your side to navigate the paperwork and nuances of buying or selling your house makes sense.
The benefits of working with a Birmingham Bloomfield area agent…
Working with a Birmingham Bloomfield, Michigan agent affords you many benefits, such as:
- The ability to negotiate the highest price, based on market knowledge and practiced strategy.
- Knowledge of trends in the industry and your specific neighborhood.
- Knowledge of the school districts, community resources and other area assets.
- The ability to access off-market deals.
- Guidance through the mortgage process and closing process.
- Connections with experienced lenders, inspectors and other industry experts.
- Ongoing, post-closing assistance with your home ownership questions and needs.
- And much more!
We would love to hear from you, regardless of whether you are buying or selling. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the Birmingham Bloomfield area or the process of buying or selling your home.